Our Service FEES
Fees are straightforward and are never charged upfront.
INITIAL SETUP FEE: $349.00
(Billed once, only after initial setup has been completed)
INITIAL SET UP FEE INCLUDES:
- Review and assess the Clients current credit standings and consult with the client as to the information contained within their credit report with a focus on determining if any information on credit report is inaccurate, outdated, or unverifiable.
- Enter all applicable data from Client’s credit report into secure internal database.
- Client’s file is prepped, and investigations/challenges plotted to include the items that Client has indicated to be reporting erroneously per the Client’s affirmation.
- Company will then prepare the individual investigations and/or challenges to each of the three major credit reporting agencies (Experian, Trans Union, and Equifax) and send them.
Deletion Fees are only invoiced after the successful deletion of any of the items below. If we are unable to remove any negative items from Client’s credit report by the end of the term, no fees will be due.
- $25 per personal record per bureau (address, name, SSN, DOB)
- $50 per inquiry per bureau
- $50 per collection per bureau
- $50 per charge-off per bureau
- $50 per late payment reported per bureau
- $125 per public record per bureau
- $125 per auto account (repossession or auto charge-off) per bureau
- $125 per alternative data report deletion (LexisNexis, ChexSystem, NCTUE, etc.)
- $125 per child support account per bureau
- $125 per foreclosure per bureau
- $125 per broken lease or derogatory lease account per bureau
Client must provide an updated credit report from each credit reporting agencies within 14 days of the refund
request. Failure to provide within the required time, the refund request will be deemed invalid and denied. Client must have completed at least 3 Dispute cycles and have maintained an approved credit monitoring service with updated reports every 30 days for the refund request to be considered. If any item that was deleted returns within twelve (12) months after service has been completed, The Credit Agents will re-dispute the account for Client at no additional cost. If the account that was deleted previously is not able to be re-deleted, Client will have the
option to request the deletion fee for said account to be refunded.